JUST LISTED in the Desirable Neighbourhood River Oaks, Oakville.Outstanding National built 4-bedroom luxury home with partially finished basement and triple garage (1 side tandem) on a premium lot backing onto the East Bank Trail and ravine of 16 Mile Creek. Located in upscale Valleyview, an exclusive community of unique luxury homes surrounded with lush woodlands, vast ravine trails and Riverbank Park as the central family fun spot.
Some of the features that make this home truly a unique property in the Canadian luxury real estate market include:
- Great curb appeal with beautiful professional landscaping featuring lush front gardens with perennials and evergreens, and stepped interlocking stone walkway to the slab stone porch. Pristine private rear yard with western exposure offers a large custom cedar deck with tubular steel pickets and large pergola, steps down to the extra-large interlocking stone patio, 2 gas lines for the BBQ/patio heater, custom cedar privacy panels with pergola, deluxe cedar fencing and gorgeous hydrangea gardens – all backing onto dense woodlands.
- Timeless styling, impressive architectural details, and plenty of space for family living as well as indoor and outdoor entertaining.
- Prepare gourmet meals or family dinners in the oversize kitchen with cinnamon-stained cabinetry with crown mouldings and under-cabinet lighting, island with breakfast bar, large window with forest views and extra-large breakfast room with walkout to the amazing tranquil rear yard. Take the edge off a cool winter evening next to the inviting gas fireplace in the generous great room.
- Enormous master retreat with partial cathedral ceiling, huge windows with ravine views and lavishly appointed 5-piece ensuite bathroom equipped with a Roman-style whirlpool tub and separate corner shower with a built-in seat and glass enclosure.
- Room for the whole family! Three additional spacious bedrooms with large windows, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the 4-piece main bathroom and bedroom 4 has a dedicated 4-piece ensuite bathroom.