For many prospective homebuyers, an outdated kitchen is a deal-breaker.
Here are some inexpensive upgrades that may help you sell your house
- Repair damaged countertops or replace them with granite ones.
- Replace an old sink and faucet and install an attractive backsplash.
- If your kitchen has vinyl flooring, replace it with something more modern.
- Install new appliances if necessary. If the existing appliances work, but just don’t look good, install new face panels.
- If your cabinets are outdated but in good shape, repaint them and replace the hardware.
- Improve lighting in the kitchen.
Ask your real estate agent for advice on kitchen upgrades that could help you sell your home.
Original Content Courtesy of: https://rismedia.com/ace2-branded/rismedia.com/179545/WElmeHdLTDVuYjZOckJSK3YwL2VPdz09/Preview/?rps=yesWElmeHdLTDVuYjZOckJSK3YwL2VPdz09%2FFaceBook%2F&fbclid=IwAR2cKrRSOp-GubEQm4s-FVxIywqDAvijKwLxIkDTpem3BkKkiA4zq4TlgT0